A little about Adams Lake Resort
Indian Point Resort is located in the Shuswap, British Columbia on beautiful Adams Lake which stretches 62 km from the Shuswap highlands to the northern Monashee Mountains. A winding road along the Adams River, 15 minutes off Highway 1, and a no-hassle, free-of-charge, non-stop 5 minute ferry across the lake and you’ll have arrived.
The resort has its own store and marina stocked with essentials and boat fuel, and there is also the General Store, a quick ferry ride across the lake. The resort is close to both Scotch Creek community and Chase for all amenities.
The resort strives to offer guests a peaceful and tranquil experience surrounded by nature’s beauty.
The resort offers 8 lakefront and 3 lake view cabins. Each cabin has two bedrooms, a living space, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower and a private deck.
Whether it’s a family reunion, or simply a summer getaway, vacationing at Indian Point Resort has provided families since the early ‘70’s with a distraction free setting conducive to building precious family memories.
Must have features…
- Secluded location by way of a short ferry ride
- Minutes from shopping, entertainment, golfing and wine tours
- Front seat view of Adam’s River Salmon Run (next dominant year 2022)
- Protected swimming area with swim raft
- Over 1,000 feet of sandy/pebbly beach
- Communal fire pit
- Large lawn and play area
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- General Store
- Marine fuel
- Spectacular mountain and lake views
- Minutes from historical hiking trails