A little about Indian Point Resort
Indian Point Resort is a small, family run lake resort located in Shuswap, British Columbia on beautiful Adams lake. This ‘off the beaten path’ resort is a stone’s throw away from all amenities, yet still offers guests a peaceful and tranquil experience surrounded by nature’s beauty.
The resort offers 8 lakefront and 3 lake view cabins. Each cabin has two bedrooms, a living space, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower and a private deck.
Whether it’s a family reunion, or simply a summer getaway, vacationing at Indian Point Resort has provided families since the early ‘70’s with a distraction free setting conducive to building precious family memories.
Must have features…
- Secluded location by way of a short ferry ride
- Minutes from shopping, entertainment, golfing and wine tours
- Front seat view of Adam’s River Salmon Run (next dominant year 2022)
- Protected swimming area with swim raft
- Over 1,000 feet of sandy/pebbly beach
- Communal fire pit
- Large lawn and play area
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- General Store
- Marine fuel
- Spectacular mountain and lake views
- Minutes from historical hiking trails